Thursday, February 4, 2010

Week 5: Back to it and Ready to roll!!

My recovery week is over, the girls are back and I’m feeling better than ever.  My body and mind really came around over the rest week weekend. I finalized my workout plan and focused on the next block of training. 

By Tuesday I was pretty much ready to get back to the hard work.  As ready as one can be, its always tough the first few days.  The body can react to the increased training in odd ways but its mainly the mind letting go of all the extra time and back to the schedule.  Other times, I can psych myself out with the added days of intensity.  I reckon it’s like coming back to Uni after holidays, not so bad at first; then, the first exams of the semester begin to roll around, and one has to drop all the socials and get the brain back into it.  Tuesday it all comes to a front with the first day of intensity.   I rocked it and was even able to add time to the last part of my workout.  This puts me a step closer to achieving my training goals for this 4-week block.  Over the initial hump...it's on!

No comments:

Post a Comment