Friday, February 5, 2010

Up to date...

Hello to all--finally in the now but, as blogs go, forever in the past. Hope I posted enough pics in the last post about my Bendigo trip. It has been a good week of training; although, I have been forced to rest because I am having a little “Spring knee” pain. I will lay off Saturday's intensity ride and shorten a few of my longer hour days as a result. Still, I am in good spirits for a quick recovery and the respite. If all goes well, I will be on track for Tuesday next week.
Overall, this week is turning out to be my most socially active since arriving. Bendigo last weekend and tonight we went to see the Cricket at MCG (Melbourne Cricket Grounds). A twenty20 match.  Go Aussie! And they won! Saturday night, if I have the energy, will be a free Opera concert.  So much to see and enjoy.  Cheers.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really enjoying your blog! I miss being able to talk to you though. What is the time difference between Atlanta and Melbourne?

    Enjoy the concert and say hi to Kat and her sister for me.

    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will do. We are 16 hrs ahead of EST.
    xo.

    --Easy conversion from EST: take whatever hour your on, change from AM to PM (or visa versa). Then, add 4. Voila! You have what time it is in Melbourne.--

    ReplyDelete