Monday, January 25, 2010

Rest Week and The Blog

I can hardly believe 4 weeks have gone by since I flew out of ATL.  WOW!
The time change and recovering from my rides was really tough the first two weeks.  Last week, I was plain knackered with the number of hours I was in the saddle (nearly full-time, if I made a living in France).  Here, at the end of week 4 in Aussie, a rest week --not an off week, I am launching my blog.   Sleep, recovery and relaxation are the name of my game over the week; focusing on getting the body to recuperate from the past three.  This has been tougher than expected but my body and mind has come around.  I am now gearing up and heading into another block of serious training.  Stay close, there is much to be posted.  Hoping everyone is warm and well.  Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment